Thursday, March 16, 2006

Weekend Fireworks

That's right. Big weekend here for all of us. And the best part of it all is that my weekend starts TODAY! lOL! I'm leaving work along with Derrick, Lance, Michelle, and Troy to go to BW3 to start watching March Madness. And to top it off we got March Madness tomorrow then we are going out for Saint Patricks.

Oh, and if you're not keeping up with Jordan's 45man SNG challenge I'm 3 for 3. That's right. The players at Pokerstars are finding out why they call me Neverbluff, and I'm in the money every single time. So far I got a 2nd, 6th, 6th. People need to recognize that I'm where I need to be and that my game is as good as anyone's out there. Anyway, if you like free money the 45 sng are free money.

Here's the main reasons this is one of the top weekends of the year.

1. March Madness
2. Saint Patricks
3. I get Cody this weekend
4. March Madness LOL!
5. 45 sng free money
6. Poker tourney saturday
7. Kelly

I think Kelly is coming out with Jennifer (Tommy's chick) to meet us Friday for St. Patricks. This is going to get fun. Believe me. Tommy wants to do a 2-on-2 with the girls but I told him that normally that'd be sweet, but I'm really liking Kelly and she may be the one. So yeah, she means that much to me right now. But you got to start small, and then build up. You also have to stay focused and keep your eye on the prize. Sound familiar? Yup LOL!! I told you it was just like poker.

Anyway this weekend is going to be great with all the hoops. But we will be missing our Cardinals, but I know we'll be there next year. We have bracket tourneys at work and I've got Uconn beating Duke in the finals. I also have Pittsburgh (my home team) and Oklahoma in the final 4. Bracket tourneys are the best, and I'm usually one of the top finishers every year.

I'm going to play one more 45sng then off to BW3!! I hope all your pots are fat and juicy like mine !!!


Play Like a Champion Today.

10 Comments:

Blogger Fat Dan said...

Champ,
If she isn't down for a 2 on 2 is she really the girl you want to stay with?

7:38 AM  
Blogger NeverBluff said...

Fat Dan,
Yes.
2 on 2 can be fun for sure LOL! You ever been to a bike show or a good concert in the parking lots you can do pretty much whatever you want.

Kelly is the type of girl that I want to spend the rest of my life with. I don't want to share her with anyone. Even Tommy. Especially Tommy!

Listen, if everything goes well, I think Kelly could be my wife someday. That's how I'm playing it. She is the World Series of Relationships and I am playing my chips like a true champion. She will be my bracelet, and I hope to sip umbrella drinks with her on the beach someday with my pro poker winnings.

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You met her this weekend, and now you want to marry her.

I'm stumped as to how your first marriage could POSSIBLY have ended in divorce. Positively STUMPED!

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps you should pray for guidance about the situation before proposing. The Lord might prefer that you pursue the 2 on 2 instead. His will be done...

11:01 AM  
Blogger Bloody P said...

I dunno, Champ. Instead of doing two on two, maybe you should be reading TWO PLUS TWO.

http://www.twoplustwo.com

Good luck with the beer and fornication this weekend.

Happy St. Pat's Day!!

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you post some pics of Kelly?

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!

make extra money

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm curious how you are going to be drunk and messing around with some skank all weekend when you have your son staying with you....?

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Screw the son - Champ is laying pipe this weekend!

11:45 AM  
Blogger HighOnPoker said...

Champ, you should change your blogger settings to not allow "Anonymous" comments. I'd like to see some of these Anonymous comments with names attached.

As for all the haters, when I first found the Champ, I'll admit that I was a bit taken aback. But this here is America, and frankly, some of his stuff, while shocking, is irrevence at its best.

To all you "Christians" hating, fuck you all! Get a sense of humor and a life!

Champ, I think we all can agree that beating women isn't right, and if I were around someone who did such a terrible thing, I'd step in without a doubt. But oddly, reading about it just makes it an interesting fictional story, since I can't see it actually occur and I can't prevent it.

Bottom line, lighten up people! Let Champ do his thing! You don't have to like it, but you sure have to appreciate how anyone can get such a rabid following.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home