Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Winning Streak

I guess you could say that I'm a winning streak.
I'm starting to build up a pretty good relationship with Kelly and we're going on our third date this weekend, and get this, she said for our fourth date she'd go to Ceaser's with me. That's right.

Poker has been very nice to me lately. The games at Doyles are a gold mine and I've already moved up to NL$100. Last night I played at a 100NL table and was only there for 30 minutes when I hit pockets 88 and tripped them up on the flop. The guy caught his king and bet the pot. There were two hearts and I didn't want him to suck out so I raised all-in. He called and I got his entire stack. Not less than 5 minutes later I get pocket rockets, that's right, and this guy raises before the flop. I don't want him going anywhere so I just reraise the minimum. The flop comes with a King, and without thinking he just goes all in. If you read my post yesterday I said he could've hit his trips and if he would have I would go broke. I called with my AA and he had Ace-King and went broke again. He said in the chat that I was a lucky SOB, but that's the thing you get lucky sometimes. I didn't suck out on him, but getting pockets that hold up can be lucky. I had $392 when I got up and that my friends is a good session for less than one hour of work LOL!

If you want to really know where luck comes into play you have to do what I've been saying and that's to treat each session as part of the BIG session. The day you finally take up poker that's the beginning of your long session. You will get sucked out on, because that just happens when you play with the tourists at Doyles and Stars. But, getting sucked out on will get canceled out by all the times your pockets hold up like my AA did. When that cancels out all you have left is pure poker playing. And that's where you decide the winners and losers. It really does seem simple to put it that way but it's the truth. All the greats have suckouts, and all the greats get lucky sometimes when their hands hold up. But what makes them great? That's right, everything in between. And they are focused.

If you want to watch a real tournament player in action come see me at Stars. I won't post my name because I don't want the entire world taking notes, but you can find it if you go to Jordan's 45 SNG page. People there are more fish at Stars than in the entire ocean. Once Doyle's dries up that's where I'll be heading for most of my poker.

Poker tournament Saturday in the garage, and our first ever Cricket tourney right after. I don't like to make predictions, but everyone knows I'm the favorite to win both. I'm making my uncle's chili, and Tommy is bringing over 100 wings from BW3. One hundred!! That's right, that's how we do it.

Friday night is just me and my girl. I picked her up a necklace at the mall jewrly store yesterday after work and I plan to give it to her at dinner Friday. I'm also thinking about writing something maybe a poem, but I'll admit I'm kind of nervous about that. Anyway, I think she'll like the necklace, or at least I hope she does. You should see this girl smile. I get tears in my eyes when she smiles it is so beautiful.

Don't forget about the tits either because this girl is LOADED. LOL!!! I may be a softie at heart, but when it comes to the bedroom it's all fireworks. What's right is right and when I'm on my game let me tell you something, they always come back for more. So yeah, I'm pretty much looking forward to this weekend. Kelly, poker, darts, BW3 wings, and more March Madness. Now tell me that prayers don't get answered LOL!

I hope all your wings are fat and juicy like mine LOL!
I hope all your bullseyes are open and clean like mine LOL!
I hope all your pots are fat and juicy like mine too!!!


Play Like a Champion Today.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bloody P said...

"You should see this girl smile. I get tears in my eyes when she smiles it is so beautiful.

Don't forget about the tits either because this girl is LOADED."


Pure poetry for the new millenium, my friend. Pure. Poetry.

8:00 PM  
Blogger HighOnPoker said...

If you are nervous about writing a poem, consider a haiku. You can even use this one:

Your smile brings me tears,
But if you don't shut your trap,
I'll smack you up bitch.

Okay, that's a joke. But it's still a haiku.

Enjoy.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Bloody P said...

Or this:

Your smile warms my heart
But it's your tits, sweet lover
That warms up my loins

Run with it, yo.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home