Monday, April 03, 2006

Thanks

I got some emails from players that have been where I've been and I got a special email from one of my favorite bloggers Iggy from Guinness and Poker asking me to play in the blogger tourney for the world series. I've played in a blogger tourney before and they are fun to play with some of the best. Some of the worst too LOL!! Ask Jordan about sucking out on me in the headsup!! LOL!! Anyway, it feels good to know that the real professional poker bloggers who take it seriously think that I've got what it takes. Tonight I'm going to show everyone I've got what it takes and that this will be my first step to that bracelet.


Play Like a Champion Tonight LOL!!

5 Comments:

Blogger presidentdavelee said...

Congrats on your finish last night. That was a tough field and you went very deep. Good luck in DADI 5 if you play.

6:28 AM  
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Good job last night.. coulda done with less wise ass comments, but if thats your style.. very solid final table poker.

7:24 AM  
Blogger Frank said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Frank said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Frank said...

Hi, it appears that this blog is dead. Well if you are interested in selling this blog, we buy dead blogs and sell dead blogs! Please visit us for details!

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home